Thursday, September 18, 2008

September trip to Powell

Another great trip to Lake Powell down.... thousands more to go!

On the raft with Tracy Babe

Trying to layout but being splashed in the process by Issac.

Everyone getting ready to play volleyball.

A game in progress. Tracy and I against Matt, Karson and Kami.

Trying to get my Ski's on in the water.

I'm up!

Look at me go out of the wake!

Lance and Grandpa eating trail mix.

See my food :)

Lance Cessna and I on the couch cuddling.

Playing one of my favorite games at Lake Powell...

King of the Island!

Over...

and over...

and over again!

(See the video of the action below)

Tug a war against Ben and Julie.

Cessna and I on the Buster.

Going fast!


and even faster- see video for live action!

5 comments:

Dubb Days said...

Nice pics. Heather sure if a good daughter. i can't believe Band and Julie even beat you guys! I need to do a blog entry for you guys so people don't think Cessna and Lance are your favorite granchildren! (or maybe they are:)

Heather said...

They are not Holly!
Mom and Dad just don't have a digital camera, and if they did Mom would loose it. I just try to put pictures on of them whenever I have them in the picture- if you match blog for blog, I don't do it all the time!

Orton Gang said...

Thanks again Heather for making us look like great bloggers!Your awesome! Great Pics and videos! s It was a fun trip! Glad your family could be there with us. Love you! And Holly these are two of my 5 Favorite Grandkiddos

Orton Gang said...

Thanks again Heather for making us look like great bloggers!Your awesome! Great Pics and videos! s It was a fun trip! Glad your family could be there with us. Love you! And Holly these are two of my 5 Favorite Grandkiddos

Karson and Kami said...

Ohhh, I need to send you the pictures I took of you wakeboarding! You totally rocked it out there on that thing! I'm glad that we both tried it and got up! YAY! Next year, I need to work on STAYING up! lol. Too fun. :) Love you guys!