Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Zoo

Well here I am in my natural habitat- The Zoo!
I was able to go to the Zoo yesterday with Heather's kids and see all the animals and play around like monkey's. We had a great time :)



Watching the Penguins

Watching the Bears wrestle each other
Lance kept saying Hug- he thought the were hugging.

Cessna and I at the Asian Highlands gift shop

Waiting to be squirted by the elephant- Cessy wasn't thrilled

On the good ol' train

Lance saying peek a boo in a log at the playground

Cessna on the Snake slide

Lance and I on the slide- see my cute feet!


Lance is the ape- Grandma the Giraffe :)

4 comments:

Dubb Days said...

How fun! Those kids have the funnest gma!! Robby misses his buddy.

Heidi said...

I'm glad you cleared that last picture up - those small hands could have been mistaken for yours. ;) Glad you had fun. I'm jealous I didn't get to go. Those kids are so fun.

the Leightons said...

Wow, what a fun day. I am a little surprised they let you back out. ha ha!
Love ya.

Anonymous said...

SHWEENIE!!!! BIG FELLOW!!!!!!!!! You guys started one NICE!! Love ya